The 5 Ultimate Gifts Any Bookworm Would Adore (Part 1)
The holidays are so close! And your daughter, son, nephew, dog or neighbor is a book lover. What in the world do you get a reader like themselves?
Unless you know what kinds of books they like/have or don’t have it’s best to avoid buying them a book,instead opt to buy your reader friend something practical.
I’ve done my own research on some of the best gifts for every booklover. And guess what, they won’t break the bank!
Without a further adieu, here are possible gift ideas for readers.
This post includes Amazon Affiliate Links which means if you purchase anything I get a small commission!
1. Book Library Stamp -13 USD
One of the cutest gifts on this list is also surprisingly very affordable; A Book Library Stamp. These are stamps that can have anything written on them, usually it includes your name and “From The Library Of” on it. This is a great gift for someone who frequently loans out their books.
From one bookworm to another, I know how meaningful each book is. Why not get yourself a stamp that certifies that copy of a book as your own!
You can find some of the best quality library stamps from small sellers on Etsy.
2. Bath Table Tray – 35 USD
A useable gift for any bath and bookworm is a bath table tray! These trays usually come with a stand for your books and a cupholder for a drink. Its a great gift for anyone who needs a nice relaxing night to themselves…and lets be honest, a lot of people could use a night like that!
Make sure your bathtub can fit the tray though.
You can find those gifts here on Amazon.
- Bath Caddy Tray for Bathtub – Bamboo Adjustable Organizer Tray for Bathroom with Free Soap Dish Suitable for Luxury Spa or Reading
- SereneLife Luxury Bamboo Bathtub Caddy Tray, Wood Brown
- Premium Bamboo Bathtub Tray Caddy – Wood Bath Tray Expandable with Book and Wine Holder – Gift Idea for Loved Ones
3. Page Anchor – 13 USD
A page anchor is that little thing best used for readers who like to hold a book in one hand and complete a task with another. If you’re a busy reader and are looking for something cheap that will keep the pages from turning, a page anchor might just be what you’re looking for.
I bought my page anchor on amazon. You can buy them in a multitude of designs. The one I currently used is wood
4. Noise Cancelling Headphones – 50 USD
Any person would love noise-cancelling headphones because honestly the hustle and bustle of the real world sometimes gets to you! These are great gifts, not only for bookworms who crave silence while reading, but also for anyone who needs some peace and quiet.
Some of my favorite brands that sell noise cancelling headphones are Sony, JBM and Beats. I’d opt for one that is not to expensive where replacing it is out of the question and not too cheap that it breaks after the first few usages. The average price of headphones like these is about 50 USD.
You can find noise cancelling headphones on amazon like these;
- Sony MDRZX110NC Noise Cancelling Headphones, Black, medium
- Noise Cancelling Headphones Wireless Bluetooth 5.0,Fast Charge Over-Ear Lightweight Srhythm NC35 Headset with Microphones,Mega Bass 40+ Hours’ Playtime -Low Latency
5. Mug Warmer – 15 USD
The gift that I’ve wanted for months, a mug warmer. A real bookworm knows the sadness that swarms in their body after making a nice hot cup of tea only for it to get cold minutes later. Now you have the option to go downstairs (messing with quality reading time) OR using your very own mug warmer.
A mug warmer is exactly as it sounds. It’s something that keeps your drink warm the entire time, no more cold coffees or green teas! I feel as though this is an extremely useful gift for any avid reader.
You can find these on amazon;
- Smart Coffee Warmer, BESTINNKITS Auto On/Off Gravity-induction Mug Warmer for Office Desk Use, Candle Wax Cup Warmer Heating Plate (Up To 131F/55C)
- Coffee Mug Warmer, Coffee Warmer with Automatic Shut Off Beverage Warmers Cup Heater for Desk Coffee Warmer Keep Temperature Up to 131℉/ 55℃, Safely Use for Office/Home to Warm Coffee Tea Milk Candle
If your friend or someone you love is obsessed with books just like myself, I guarantee you they’ll be grateful for any gift they receive! Thank you for joining!